How to apply
SketchPaint is a 2-component, water-dilutable lacquer, based on a PU acrylate. You put them together at the moment you are going to use it. One thick layer is sufficient for a proper effect. After 3 day’s the paint have harden enough to sketch and write on your new whiteboard surface.
Applicable: the smoother the finish, the easier to clean texts or drawings. Easy to remove with a soft cloth or whiteboard eraser. Stubborn marker residue can be removed with a damp cloth or cleaning spray for whiteboards.
- The surface should be sound, clean, dry, free of grease and – above all – smooth (possibly sand smooth and wipe with a dry cloth).
Thoroughly de-gloss surface and intact paint layers. Avoid irregular or absorbent surfaces. Use a suitable primer when necessary.
- Applicable on stone, wood, hard plastic and metal
- New/darker surfaces should be evenly pre-treated with a suitable (white) primer. This prevents the use of multiple layers of SketchPaint
- SketchPaint transforms virtually any smooth surface into a writeable surface for whiteboard markers. Applicable: the smoother the finish, the easier to clean texts or drawings. Easy to remove with a soft cloth or whiteboard eraser. Stubborn marker residue can be removed with a damp cloth or cleaning spray for whiteboards.
- SketchPaint is a 2-component, water-dilutable lacquer, based on a PU acrylate.
- Cool, frost-free, in a sealed container and in a ventilated area, out of reach of children.
- EU limit value for these products (2004/42/CE, cat. jWb, 2010): 140 g/l. This product contains 0 g/l. VOS. In accordance with EN71-3
- Do not process at a temperature lower than +10°C and/or a relative humidity level exceeding 80%.
- Apply plenty of paint.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Before painting, check surface for dust and irregularities; any unevenness will be visible after painting. Wipe clean with dry cloth.
- Add the full content of the curing agent from the small tin A to the paint in the large tin B. Mix thoroughly immediately. After stirring leave the mixture to set for 5 minutes, until most of the air bubbles have disappeared. If necessary dilute with maximum 3% clear water.
- Process within 1 hour! Given the rapid drying, avoid additional stroking and rolling.
- One thick layer is sufficient for a proper effect.
- Remove painters tape within one hour after applying the paint.
- Use fluffy short nap roller as applicator (tip: remove loose hairs before use with tape) / foam roller (extra fine).
- Clean with water and soap after use.
- Theoretic coverage: to 3 m²/0,5 litre.
- Drying time: tack free after about 4 hours. Allow 3 days to harden; SketchPaint is then writable. Use cleaning spray regularly for a clean surface.
Transparant SketchPaint: with dark backgrounds, use chalk markers instead of dry erase markers.